Tabs

               

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I forgot about you...

I have a blog? Oh right! Things have been crazy around here lately, just a couple more weeks of school, working part time at the hardware store and taking on clients. Crazy but good crazy. As soon as I finish up with my clients I will share!
But right now I made some changes with my own website. Just some tweaking, I don't think I'll ever be satisfied.
Check out the updated design.


I do have plans to start creating templates for Blogger and Wordpress to will be available through Lucky Chickadee Design store, on Etsy, but for now I am taking clients for May.
I'm really interested in working with someone who's using Blogger. I'm willing to offer some crazy rates starting at $100, so please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment